Last updated on May 5, 2021
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
4. USER CONDUCT
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of TruckWashRatings, which consent may be withheld by TruckWashRatings in our sole discretion;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with TruckWashRatings, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of TruckWashRatings or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by TruckWashRatings by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of TruckWashRatings, including any TruckWashRatings account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by TruckWashRatings and provided for by the Sites and Services.
5. TRUCKWASHRATINGS’ SERVICES
6. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account. As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide TruckWashRatings with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the TruckWashRatings’ registration forms, when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts.
7. SUBMITTING CONTENT
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Sites or Services, you agree that:
- you grant to TruckWashRatings a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works;
- you grant to TruckWashRatings all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- you grant to TruckWashRatings all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- TruckWashRatings may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by TruckWashRatings to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings; you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great.” Without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; or
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of TruckWashRatings, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
8. PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
ATruckWashRatingsgi does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Service. You acknowledge that TruckWashRatings simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of Content and for the publication and distribution of any content posted by Service Providers in response to Content (“Service Provider Content”). You understand that all Content and Service Provider Content posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that TruckWashRatings does not control and is not responsible for Content or Service Provider Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, You may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that You must evaluate and make Your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and Service Provider Content.
You further acknowledge that TruckWashRatings has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any Content or Service Provider Content, or Content posted or submitted by any other TruckWashRatings member or any Service Provider. However, TruckWashRatings reserves the right to review and delete any Content that, in its sole judgment, violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using the Service, You agree that it is solely YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to evaluate Your risks to bear associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any Content that You submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Service. Under no circumstances will TruckWashRatings be liable in any way for any Content or Service Provider Content, including, but not limited to, any Content or Service Provider Content that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information (including, but not limited to, health information) or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or Service Provider Content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Service. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against TruckWashRatings relating to Content or Service Provider Content, and release TruckWashRatings from any and all liability for or relating to any Content or Service Provider Content.
You agree that TruckWashRatings may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and ratings will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and ratings that may be sent from an account, the length of reviews and ratings sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the Sites and Services in a given period of time. You agree that TruckWashRatings has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the Sites and Services. You agree that TruckWashRatings has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
9. SERVICE PROVIDERS
TruckWashRatings does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers). You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), TruckWashRatings is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers) exclusively and do not involve TruckWashRatings. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Sites and Services for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third party or Service Provider websites. TruckWashRatings does not control or operate any such third party or Service Provider websites. Any information you provide to these third party or Service Provider websites while on these third party or Service Provider websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not TruckWashRatings’ policies. It is your responsibility to review such third party or Service Provider policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that TruckWashRatings will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. TruckWashRatings does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party or Service Provider sites. You use these third party or Service Provider websites at your own risk.
You agree that TruckWashRatings is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers) or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against TruckWashRatings relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and release TruckWashRatings from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that TruckWashRatings shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the TruckWashRatings Sites and Services.
10. HEALTH RELATED PROVIDERS
The Sites and Services and its Content are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Sites and Services.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. TruckWashRatings does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Sites and Services. TruckWashRatings is not a health or wellness provider and cannot recommend or refer you to any health or wellness provider. Reliance on any information provided by TruckWashRatings, its employees and others appearing on the Sites and Services at the invitation of TruckWashRatings, or other visitors to the Sites and Services is solely at your own risk.
The Sites and Services may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, should not use the Sites and Services. You should be aware that if you post any health-related information about yourself or anyone else on the Sites and Services, you do so at your own risk. If you post health information about services rendered to another individual, you represent that you have the legal authority to receive health information about that individual from that individual’s health care providers and that you have the legal authority to further disclose such health information. If you post health-related information, you will be placing it into the public domain which may violate federal or state laws that protect the privacy of health information. You also acknowledge that the health care or wellness provider about whom you submit Content may submit Content that contain your private or confidential health information in response to Content you submit. TruckWashRatings is not liable for any such Content. TruckWashRatings cannot be expected to keep your health information confidential if you post it to the Sites or Services or otherwise make it available to others.
TruckWashRatings may terminate your privilege to use or access the Sites and Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Sites and Services and agree not access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Sites and Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that TruckWashRatings reserves the right to take action — technical, legal or otherwise — to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Sites and Services. You understand that TruckWashRatings may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to TruckWashRatings.
12. NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California web users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Services are provided by Mach 1 Design, Inc., 3232 McKinney Avenue Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75204. If You have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the Services, please contact TruckWashRatings by either visiting Member Support or sending a letter, first class certified mail, to Mach 1 Design, Inc., 3232 McKinney Avenue Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75204 Attn: Truck Wash Ratings Admin.
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
13. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
TruckWashRatings, and other Sites and Services graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of TruckWashRatings in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all Content and material made available on the Sites and Services is protect by copyright law. Aside from user-submitted Content, all other materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of TruckWashRatings and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), TruckWashRatings will respond promptly to claims of copyright or trademark infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent is:
Mach 1 Design, Inc.
3232 McKinney Avenue Ste 500
Dallas, TX 75204
Attn: Truck Wash Ratings Admin
If You are a copyright or trademark owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner) and believe that Your work’s copyright or trademark has been infringed, please report Your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted;
- a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TruckWashRatings will investigate notices of copyright and trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
15. DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Sites and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. TruckWashRatings is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
16. USER FEEDBACK
TruckWashRatings appreciates hearing from you, as well as our other users, and welcomes your comments regarding our Sites and Services. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. Although we do value your feedback on our Sites and Services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), such Submissions will be the property of TruckWashRatings. In addition, none of the Submissions will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality and TruckWashRatings will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Submissions.
17. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that TruckWashRatings has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Sites and Services; what effects the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services. You release TruckWashRatings from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Sites and Services. The Sites and Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. TruckWashRatings makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and TruckWashRatings will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services. TruckWashRatings makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS, AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER TRUCKWASHRATINGS NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF TRUCKWASHRATINGS, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTUOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE SITES AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL TRUCKWASHRATINGS OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTUOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL TRUCKWASHRATINGS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TRUCKWASHRATINGS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, TRUCKWASHRATINGS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, TRUCKWASHRATINGS’ LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TRUCKWASHRATINGS SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND TRUCKWASHRATINGS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
TruckWashRatings has no control over and no duty to take any action regarding: other users’ behavior; what effects Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Content. You release TruckWashRatings from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites and Services. TruckWashRatings makes no representations concerning any Content, including the accuracy thereof, contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and TruckWashRatings will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services.
The Sites and Services may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because TruckWashRatings has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TruckWashRatings is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that TruckWashRatings shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
19. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TRUCKWASHRATINGS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF TRUCKWASHRATINGS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) THE COST OF ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT; (D) CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, RECEIVE, ACCESS, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE CONVEY THROUGH THE SERVICE; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE; (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE; (G) ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY TRUCKWASHRATINGS OR THE FAILURE OF TRUCKWASHRATINGS TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR (H) ANY OTHER DEALINGS OR INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS (OR ANY OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS). THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
22. MUTUAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
- Informal Negotiations. To expedite resolution and reduce the cost of any dispute, controversy or claim, past, present, or future, between you and TruckWashRatings, including without limitation any dispute or claim related to or arising out of this Agreement (“Dispute”), you and TruckWashRatings may attempt to negotiate any Dispute informally (the “Informal Negotiations”) before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding. Such Informal Negotiations will commence upon written notice. Your address for any notices under this Section is your physical address that you have provided to TruckWashRatings. TruckWashRatings’ address for such notices is: Mach 1 Design, Inc., 3232 McKinney Avenue Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75204.
- Arbitration. If a Dispute is not resolved through Informal Negotiations, you and TruckWashRatings agree to resolve any and all Disputes (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) through final and binding arbitration (“Arbitration Agreement”). This Arbitration Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and evidences a transaction involving commerce. The arbitration will be commenced and conducted before a single arbitrator under the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website (www.adr.org). Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation will be governed by the AAA Rules (and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules). If you are unable to pay such costs, TruckWashRatings will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. Each party will pay the fees for his/her or its own attorneys, subject to any remedies to which that party may later be entitled under applicable law. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing. Additionally, the arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Arbitration Agreement. However, the preceding sentence shall not apply to the “Class Action Waiver” described in Subsection (4) below.
- Excluded Disputes. You and TruckWashRatings agree that the following Disputes are excluded from this Arbitration Agreement: (1) any Dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of your or our intellectual property rights; (2) individual claims in small claims court; (3) any claim that an applicable federal statute expressly states cannot be arbitrated; and (4) any claim for injunctive relief.
- WAIVER OF RIGHT TO BE A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION. To fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You and TruckWashRatings agree to bring any Dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not as a class or collective action. There will be no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action (“Class Action Waiver”). Regardless of anything else in this Arbitration Agreement and/or the applicable AAA Rules or AAA Consumer Rules, the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of the Class Action Waiver may only be determined by a court and not an arbitrator.
- Rules/Standards Governing Arbitration Proceeding. A party who wishes to arbitrate a Dispute covered by this Arbitration Agreement must initiate an arbitration proceeding no later than the expiration of the statute of limitations that applicable law prescribes for the claim asserted. The arbitrator shall apply the statute of limitations that would have applied if the Dispute had been brought in court. The arbitrator may award any remedy to which a party is entitled under applicable law, but remedies shall be limited to those that would be available to a party in their individual capacity, and no remedies that otherwise would be available to an individual under applicable law will be forfeited. The arbitrator is without authority to apply any different substantive law. The parties have the right to conduct adequate civil discovery and present witnesses and evidence as needed to present their cases and defenses, and any dispute in this regard shall be decided by the arbitrator. The location of the arbitration proceeding shall take place in the city or county where you reside, unless each party agrees otherwise. A court of competent jurisdiction shall have the authority to enter judgment upon the arbitrator’s decision/award.
- Severability. You and TruckWashRatings agree that if any portion of this Section entitled “Mutual Arbitration Agreement” is found illegal or unenforceable, that portion will be severed, and the remainder of this Section will be given full force and effect.
23. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (either of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
Users of this Sites and Services are responsible for compliance with all applicable regulations and laws.